Converter Buck Modules' Two large aluminum heat sinks ensure a better heat dissipation and more stable performance. high frequency low resistance capacitors in parallel special for switch-mode power supply lower output ripple.23mm. large magnet and 1.0 copper wire provide high efficiency work.
It has the TVs Diode to prevent Voltage Surge from breaking the chip D, hence allowing safer module operation.
Super dense and reinforced aluminum radiator allows lower and more Stable operating temperature
There is LED indicator in the module, making the operating status of this board Clear
It has the TVs Diode to prevent Voltage Surge from breaking the chip D, hence allowing safer module operation
Four screw holes in the board enable you to mount the module more conveniently and easier
V-twin for input and v-out for output; installation of four 3 mm screws.
- non-isolated buck module
- Input Voltage:5-40V
- Output Voltage:1.2-36V continuous adjustable
- Output Current:12A (max) 100W;rated current 8A
- Operating Temperature:-40~85 celsius
- Operating Frequency:180KHz
- Conversion Efficiency:95% (max)
- Short Circuit Protection:yes (limit current 12A)
- Overtemperature Protection:yes (if over temperature,it will automatically shutdown output)
- Input Reverse Connection Protection:no (if necessary,please serial connect with diode on input port)
- Installation Way:4pcs 3mm screws
- Connection Way:connection terminal free soldering (V-IN is input,V-OUT is output)
- Application Fields:buck voltage for storage battery,power converter,DIY adjustable voltage-stabilized power etc
12A DC-DC 5-40V To 1.2-36V Step-Down Buck Power Supply Module Adjustable
- Product Code: Adjustable DC Power Supply
- Availability: In Stock