The structure of thermoelectric modules is generally described as elements of n and p type thermoelectric material sandwiched between two ceramic plates and connected in series. The elements are solid-state, vibration-free, noise-free heat pumps, which move heat from one surface to another when a direct current electricity is applied on it. If the heat at the hot side is dissipated to the ambient environment by a heat sink, this assembly becomes a cooling unit. Not only used for heat transfer, thermoelectric modules are widely used to generate electrical power by converting heat energy to electrical current which allows for waste heat recovery. Many new, promising thermoelectric generating materials have been developed in recent years, contributing significantly in increasing power generation efficiency.
- Power: 12VDC 6A
- Coolers Model: TEC1-12706 (with the word side is cooling surface; no word side is radiating surface)
- Coolers external dimensions: 40 * 40 * 3.75mm
- Internal resistance: 2.1 ~ 2.4Ω (ambient temperature of 23 ± 1 ℃, 1kHZ Ac test)
- Maximum temperature: △ Tmax (Qc = 0) above 67 ℃.
- Operating current: Imax = 4-4.6A (rated at 12V)
- Cooling power: Qcmax 70W
- Working environment: temperature range -55 ℃ ~ 83 ℃ (high ambient temperatures drop directly affect the cooling efficiency)
- Net weight: 350g
12V Thermoelectric Peltier Refrigeration Cooling System Kit
- Product Code: TEC-12706
- Availability: In Stock