The data logger is a reliable, well-rounded and versatile design. It is easily expanded or modified for Your specific Projects/Protot
- SD card interface works with FAT16 or FAT32 formatted cards. Built in 3.3v level shifter circuitry lets you read or write super fast and prevents damage to your SD card
- Real time clock (RTC) keeps the time going even when the Arduino is unplugged. The coin cell battery backup lasts for years
- Included libraries and example code for both SD and RTC mean you can get going quickly
- Prototyping area for soldering connectors, circuitry or sensors.
- Two configurable indicator LEDs.
- Onboard 3.3v regulator is both a reliable reference voltage and also reliably runs SD cards that require a lot of power to run.
- Uses the "R3 layout" I2C and ICSP/SPI ports so it is compatible with a wide variety of Arduinos and Arduino compatibles.
Data Logging RTC SD card
- Product Code: V1.0
- Availability: In Stock