Add Internet to your next project with an adorable, bite-sized WiFi microcontroller, at a price you like! The ESP8266 processor from Espressif is an 80 MHz microcontroller with a full WiFi front-end (both as client and access point) and TCP/IP stack with DNS support as well. We do sell these on a breakout, but maybe you wanna just put this in your own project PCB.
These modules are very easy to hand solder, with big pads!
- Dimensions: 24mm x16mm x 3mm / 0.9" x 0.6" x 0.1"
- Weight: 2g
- 4MB Flash
- FCC test report for the module (FCC ID: 2AHMR-ESP12E)
- Huuuuge amount of information on http://www.esp8266.com/ community forum!
- NodeMCU (Lua for ESP8266) webpage with examples and documentation on the Lua framework
- Arduino IDE support for ESP8266
ESP8266 SMT Module - ESP-12E
- Product Code: ESP8266
- Availability: In Stock