This develop board integrated ESP8266 and 18650 battery. A standard LG 3000mAH 18650 battery could run it 17 hours.
What is it?
You can call it "WiFi Battery". I added a 18650 battery to make ESP8266 more easy to develop projects.
Why did you make it?
When you do some ESP8266 projects you have to add a power bank to provide the power. This tiny board could solve such problems. A LG 3000mAH 18650 battery could make ESP8266 run 17 hours or more.
What makes it special?
· Same with NodeMCU.
· 18650 charging system integrated.
· Indicate LED inside (Green means full & Red means charging)
· Charging and working at the same time.
· 1 switch could control the power.
· 1 SMT connector could be used to sleep mode
· 1 extra LED could be programmed (Connected with GPIO16 [D0])
· 0.5A charging current
· 1A output
· Over charge protection
· Over discharge protection
· 10 digital pins write / read / interrupt / pwm / I2C / one-wire supported (except D0)
· 1 analog input
Be careful + and -. If you put the wrong direction of battery the charging chip will be destroyed.
This product does not include 18650 battery.
Esp-wroom-02 Pocket esp8266 D1 mini WIFI Module for 18650 Battery
- Product Code: Esp8266
- Availability: In Stock