CAN-BUS is a common industrial bus because of its long travel distance, medium communication speed and high reliability. It is commonly found on modern machine tools, such as an automotive diagnostic bus.
- Implements CAN V2.0B at up to 1 Mb/s
- SPI Interface up to 10 MHz
- Arduino/Seeeduino Completely compatible
- Standard (11 bit) and extended (29 bit) data and remote frames
- Industrial standard 9 pin sub-D connector
- Two receive buffers with prioritized message storage
- Operating voltage: DC5-12V
- Size: 78mmx53.5m
- Industrial control
- Car control field.
CAN-BUS Shield V1.2 Arduino Uno
- Product Code: V1.2
- Availability: In Stock