STM8S003F3/K3 value line devices provide the following benefits: performance, robustness and reduced system cost.
Device performance and robustness are ensured by true data EEPROM supporting up to 100000 write/erase cycles, advanced core and peripherals made in a state-of-the-art technology at 16 MHz clock frequency, robust I/Os, independent watchdogs with separate clock source, and a clock security system.
The system cost is reduced thanks to a high system integration level with internal clock oscillators, watchdog, and brown-out reset.
- 16 MHz advanced STM8 core with Harvard architecture and 3-stage pipeline
- 8 Kbyte Flash memory; data retention 20 years at 55 °C after 100 cycles
- RAM: 1 Kbyte
- D2.95 V to 5.5 V operating voltage
- Flexible clock control, 4 master clock sources
- Low-power crystal resonator oscillator
- Internal, user-trimmable 16 MHz RC
- 16-bit general purpose timer, with 3 CAPCOM channels (IC, OC or PWM)
- 8-bitUART with clock output for synchronous operation, SmartCard, IrDA, LIN master mode
- SPI interface up to 8 Mbit/s
- I2C interface up to 400 Kbit/s
- Analog to digital converter (ADC)
- 10-bit ADC, ± 1 LSB ADC with up to 5 multiplexed channels, scan mode and analog watchdogI/Os
- Up to 28 I/Os on a 32-pin package including 21 high-sink outputs
STM8S003F3 Development Board
- Product Code: STM8S003F3
- Availability: In Stock