The DS3231 is a low-cost, extremely accurate I2C real-time clock (RTC) with an integrated temperature compensated crystal oscillator (TCXO) and crystal.
The DS3231 is a low-cost I2C RTC, with an integrated temperature-compensated crystal oscillator (TCXO) and crystal. Compared to the DS1302 solution, the DS3231 has many advantages, it function with a VCC ranging from 2.3V to 5.5V and has a battery backup. Unlike the DS1307, the DS3231 also has an integrated crystal, temperature sensor, 2 programmable time-of-day alarms, and a 32.768 kHz output pin to ensure higher accuracy. It is also consists of an EEPROM AT24C32 to supply you 32K EEPROM to store your data.
Features of DS3231 AT24C32 IIC Module Precision Clock Module DS3231SN:
- Size: 38mm (length) * 22mm (W) * 14mm (height).
- Weight: 8g.
- Operating voltage :3.3 – 5 .5 V.
- Clock chip: high-precision clock chip DS3231.
- Clock Accuracy :0-40 ℃ range, the accuracy 2ppm, the error was about 1 minute.
- Calendar alarm clock with two.
- Programmable square-wave output.
- Real time clock generator seconds, minutes, hours, day, date, month and year timing and provide valid until the year 2100 leap year compensation.
- Chip temperature sensor comes with an accuracy of 3.
- Memory chips: AT24C32 (storage capacity 32K).
- IIC bus interface, the maximum transmission speed of 400KHz (working voltage of 5V).
- Can be cascaded with other IIC device, 24C32 addresses can be shorted A0/A1/A2 modify default address is 0x57.
Applications of DS3231 AT24C32 IIC Module Precision Clock Module DS3231SN:
- Arduino based Clock.
- Arduino based robotics
- I2C based arduino projects.
- I2C based RTC.
- I2C based EEPROM interfacing.
DS 3231 Precision Clock Module
- Product Code: DS3231
- Availability: In Stock