Measuring AC current with an Arduino can be a little tricky. The use of this Itead TA12-100 current transformer makes it possible.
Current sensor ICs allow design engineers to use Hall-effect-based current
sensor ICs in new applications where increased energy efficiency or new operating
features are required.
- Onboard precision micro current transformer.
- Onboard sampling resistor .
- Module can be measured within 5 a alternating current, the corresponding analog output 5 A/ 5 mA
- PCB board size: 18.3 (mm) x17 (mm).
- Rated Primary Current at 50/60 Hz: 5 A
- Maximum Primary Current at 50/60 Hz: 20 A
- Turns Ratio: Np:Ns = 1:2,500
- Current Ratio: 5A:2mA
- Winding D.C. Resistance at 20 °C: 155 Ω
- Accuracy •@RL≤10 Ω: 2%
- Operating Temperature: -40 to 85 °C
- Storage Temperature: -45 to 90 °C
- Dielectric Withstanding Voltage: 4,000 V / 1 mA / 1 sec
ZMCT103C 5A Range Single Phase AC Current Transformer Sensor Module for Arduino
- Product Code: ZMCT103C
- Availability: In Stock