Explore new microcontroller worlds with an ST-Link Programmer & Emulator / Debugging dongle. This little USB stick contains a microcontroller with the code for ST's classic programmer/emulator for STM8 and STM32 bit processors. Since STM's are so common, this tool will come in handy whenever you encounter them. You can even get 5V and regulated 3.3V power!
Comes with one USB stick and a couple pieces of female-female jumpers. You may want to peruse our jumper selection if you need more or different sizes.
We wired it up to an ST32F205 and ran ST-Link, and worked great! You can even update the firmware on the dongle as necessary, it has a DFU bootloader.
- SWIM cable for connection to the application via an ERNI standard vertical connector (ref: 284697 or 214017) or horizontal connector (ref: 214012)
- SWIM cable for connection to the application via a pin header or a 2.54 mm pitch connector
- JTAG/serial wire debugging (SWD) specific features:
- 1.65 V to 3.6 V application voltage supported on the JTAG/SWD interface and 5 V tolerant inputs
- JTAG cable for connection to a standard JTAG 20-pin pitch 2.54 mm connector
- JTAG supported
- SWD and serial wire viewer (SWV) communication supported
- Direct firmware update feature supported (DFU)
- Status LED which blinks during communication with the PC
- Operating temperature 0 to 50 °C
- 1000 Vrmshigh isolation voltage (ST-LINK/V2-ISOL only)
ST-Link STM8/STM32 v2 Programmer & Emulator
- Product Code: ST-Link STM8/STM32 v2
- Availability: In Stock