This is a very popular LCD Keypad shield for Arduino or Freeduino board. It includes a 2x16 LCD display and 6 momentary push buttons. Pins 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10 are used to interface with the LCD. Analog Pin 0 is used to read the push buttons. The LCD shield supports contrast adjustment and backlit on/off functions. It also expands analog pins for easy analog sensor reading and display.
The LCD Keypad shield is developed for Arduino compatible boards, to provide a user-friendly interface that allows users to go through the menu, make selections etc. It consists of a 1602 white character blue backlight LCD. The keypad consists of 5 keys — select, up, right, down and left. To save the digital IO pins, the keypad interface uses only one ADC channel. The key value is read through a 5 stage voltage divider.
- Operating Voltage:5V
- 5 Push buttons to supply a custom menu control panel
- RST button for resetting arduino program
- Integrate a potentiometer for adjusting the backlight
- Expanded available I/O pins
- Expanded Analog Pinout with standard DFRobot configuration for fast sensor extension
- Dimension: 80 x 58 mm
1602 LCD Keypad Shield For Arduino
- Product Code: 1602
- Availability: In Stock