The Arduino USB Host Shield allows you to connect a USB device to your Arduino board. The Arduino USB Host Shield is based on the MAX3421E (datasheet), which is a USB peripheral/host controller containing the digital logic and analog circuitry necessary to implement a full-speed USB peripheral or a full-/low-speed host compliant to USB specification rev 2.0. The shield is TinkerKit compatible, which means you can quickly create projects by plugging TinkerKit modules onto the board.
- HID devices: keyboards, mice, joysticks, etc.
- Game controllers: Sony PS3, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360.
- USB to serial converters: FTDI, PL-2303, ACM, as well as certain cell phones and GPS receivers.
- ADK-capable Android phones and tables.
- Digital cameras: Canon EOS, Powershot, Nikon DSLRs and P&S, as well as generic PTP.
- Mass storage devices: USB sticks, memory card readers, external hard drives, etc.
- Bluetooth dongles.
Arduino USB Host Shield V 2.0 (ADK for Arduino)
- Product Code: MAX3421E
- Availability: In Stock