Bosch BMP180 is a high-precision, low-power digital barometer which offers a pressure measuring range of 300 to 1100 hPa with an accuracy down to 0.02 hPa in advanced resolution mode. It’s based on piezo-resistive technology for high accuracy, ruggedness and long term stability. These come factory-calibrated, with the calibration coefficients already stored in ROM.
Using the sensor is easy. For example, if you’re using an Arduino, simply connect the VIN pin to the 5V voltage pin, GND to ground, SCL to I2C Clock (Analog 5) and SDA to I2C Data (Analog 4).
- Digital two wire (I²C, TWI, “Wire”) interface
- Wide barometric pressure range; 300 to 1100hPa (altitude 9000m – 500m)
- Ultra Low power consumption: 5μA
- Standby Current: 0.1μA
- Low noise measurements
- This module is compliant to RoHS without lead.
- MSL 1 reaction time: 7.5ms
Digital Barometric Pressure Sensor BMP180
- Product Code: BMP-180
- Availability: In Stock